Sunday, April 27, 2014

Challenge, week 2


So. Did you suRvive water week?? I barely did. I made it 4 out of 7 days.  The point for me?? The days that I work I find i don't take care of myself at all. Its like I'm on another planet when it comes to me.  Totally different person. That goes with diet as well. So... whats the first meal I can change daily??

BREAKFAST
on days i work, i tend to grab something small. 
SO small, that combined with the coffee can totally screw up my glucose levels and make me ravenous all damn day.  So this weeks challenge is this.  
Continue with water, eliminate GLUTEN, and make a HOT breakfast every day.

Taking the time to fuel myself prior to a long day hour is important. Gluten is bad period. It makes me bloated and brain fuzzy. 
Midweek I will post my consumption. 

Be happy  be kind  be healthy. 

Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment