Sunday, May 4, 2014

Food prep

I am doing exceptionally well with my water intake. If i have any caffeine, i as extra. I am feeling great about this. I weaned off and have officially eliminated gluten as of today. I'm still eating carbs, but gf ones.  This weeks challenge is to always be prepared and to eat three meals and one snack with nothing after seven. It's time for my late night snacking to stop.  I will not eat out this week. I bought groceries and I prepared by writing out dinners for the nights I cook. I even through a pizza in, but a healthy one, promise. :)

"Food prep is hard" my husband said as he looked at my bloody gouged out finger. Hey, what's the saying no pain no gain?

So I encourage you to continue with water, prepare, and no eating after seven p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment